Find everything you need to design, update or enhance an internal audit program–instantly!
With regulators stepping up enforcement activity in tandem with the implementation of financial reform, you may be under pressure to quickly review, update or enhance your audit program.
Fortunately, there is an online resource that can speed and streamline the process.
Key Information and Guidance
- Expert guidance in all operational areas including regulatory compliance, deposits, lending, payment systems, finance and accounting, HR, trust services, IT and more.
- Timely insight on today’s hot topics including data security, FACT ACT compliance, outsourcing, Check 21, data security,. data collection and reporting and more.
- Daily updates on new legislative, regulatory and agency activity
Powerful Audit Tools
- Hundreds of practical audit tools, including fully-customizable audit forms and checklists
- Proven policies and procedures from today’s top institutions
And more. View our FREE Live Demo to see for yourself.
Instant Online Access
- Lightning-fast, easy-to-use search engine for broad and narrow searches
- Easy bookmarking for collaborative projects
Sheshunoff Bank Internal Audit Expert Online. Instant access for a fast-paced field.
Is your audit program totally up to date with the new regulations and requirements mandated by the financial reform act? Does it include the leading-edge tools and techniques favored by today’s top institutions? With regulators gearing up for an enforcement juggernaut, now is the time to make sure that your program is up to date and up to spec. So don’t delay. Take this FREE, no-obligation opportunity to try a lightning-fast system that provides everything you’ll need to review, update and enhance your audit function.
With Bank Internal Audit Expert Online, you’ll have instant access to authoritative audit guidance in every key area, from lending and deposit operations to risk-based and regulatory compliance audits; hundreds of powerful audit tools, including customizable audit checklists and internal audit programs; best practices from the nation’s leading institutions; full-text of all relevant laws, regulations and pronouncements; daily updates on new legislative, regulatory and agency activity; and much more.